Sunday, November 23, 2008

Visitors

I love the holidays!!! Simply because someone comes to visit us and the kids love to see that person. They are happy, fight less, whine less and are just all around happier kids. So right now my sister-in-law is visiting for the week from college. She is a great girl and I just love having her around. She was here for the summer after the kids were born and was just the best help I could have had. When ever she comes to visit the kids get so happy, and they just love her. They are excited to take her to karate on Monday, and she is going to go to a new church with us tomorrow. I have wanted to find a church for a while, but I am nervous about going to one. One of the students at the kids karate class was telling me about his church, so I thought I would give it a try. We'll see what happens with that. I miss going to church. I really never thought I would, but I miss the worship and just the feeling I have during worship. The last few months at my old church were so stressful for me because of the senior pastor, that I really stopped enjoying it, and I didn't think I was going to want to go to another church. We'll see.... more on that tomorrow.

No comments: