Saturday, August 15, 2009

Summer Days

To day I was able to enjoy watching the kids play in the water all day. They were swimming and playing ball in the water. I just love watching them play and get along. Dan got to throw them all off the dock today, and even tought they were freaking out before he did it, they al loved it after they dried off their faces. Okay, well everyone but Paige (who has not figured out that she can't breathe underwater, not even if she REALLY wants to).

They all got boxes from Grammie and Grampie today, and opened them after dinner. It was a lunch box for each of them and they were so excited. We talked about school, and they just can't wait. Everytime you mention it, they get ants in their pants and just start jumping up and down. I wish I could be that excited. Its good for them.

Okay, so I don't really have much to say. I could babble on, but I am not going to,. Have a good night!!!

No comments: