Monday, March 8, 2010

This is just how it goes

Today was a mixture day. I got up, got the kids up and off to school with no fights, no shouting or tantrums. What a rare and wonderful morning!!! I did my nails, finished the laundry, and mopped the kitchen floor. All in all a fabulous day! We went to karate, and had fun there. I always enjoy talking to the other mothers and finding out that my kids are not the only ones that seem insane one minute and completely happy the next. When we got home, Paige decided to have a fit in the car. I have no idea what it was about, but she kicked Dan in the face in the process. Needless to say she was in BIG trouble. After she was punished, she was told to go get her jammies on and it was then that she decided to hit her sister. FOR NO REASON AT ALL!!! She couldn't even tell me why she did it. She couldn't remember. I really don't like it when any of the kids get like this, they are so hard to deal with. I just don't understand it at all!!!!

Well, I could go on and on about this, but I wont. On to another day!

No comments: